Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions - Indemnity Release Form
1. What is Provided - Corner Adventures tours include: motorcycle, petrol, tolls, quality accommodation, experienced guide, visas, border-crossing permits, mechanic.
2. What is Not Provided - Corner Adventures tours do not include airfare to/from the point of origin, passport or visa fees, other potential government fees, fines, or any type of personal insurance.
3. Reservations - Reservations can be made via this site, phone, or email and will be considered final once the deposit is made and all required documents are sent: photo of passport, photo of motorcycle license in home country, and photo of international motorcycle permit.
4. Deposits - Reservation deposits are 10% of the total price and they are non-refundable except in case Corner Adventures needs to cancel the trip (due to an act of God, which in this context means an unforeseen and unpreventable event, which cannot be attributed to Corner Adventures’ acts or omissions, including, but not limited to, natural disasters and/or political turmoil and similar issues of political nature). Deposits must be made 45 days prior to the trip at the latest.
5. Full payment - the remaining 90% plus motorcycle insurance deposit (see below) must be made 30 days prior to the trip at the latest.
6. Cancellation Policy - We understand that certain events may take place and trips, therefore, must be cancelled, but do understand that we are bound to certain commitments including expenditures on your behalf prior to the trip, and these costs are not refundable to us. Cancellations received 60 days prior to the trip at the latest are eligible for a 100% refund. Cancellations received between 30 and 59 days prior to the trip are eligible for a 50% refund. Cancellations received 16-30 days prior to the trip are eligible for a 25% refund. Any and all cancellations received within 15 days prior to the trip are not eligible for a refund. If we receive a cancellation from you, and you are able to find a substitute participant with all the required documents, we can transfer the tour to that person.
7. Personal Insurance - Corner Adventures does not provide any kind of personal insurance. It is mandatory that you purchase your own personal insurance covering health and medical, property loss, evacuation, repatriation, etc. Travellers must show Corner Adventures proof of required and necessary types of insurances before beginning the trip.
8. Motorcycle Insurance - Our bikes are 100% insured, but if a rider damages a bike, they will be held liable for any repairs. A motorcycle insurance deposit of 1000 EUR will be required and will be refunded promptly after the trip.
9. Driver's Requirements - All drivers must adhere to the following: 1) Hold a motorcycle license and an international driver’s permit endorsed for motorcycles, 2) Obey all local laws including traffic regulations, 3) Understand that driving a motorcycle is a dangerous activity and fully accept these risks.
10. Acknowledgement of Responsibility - Corner Adventures - Corner Adventures is responsible within the framework of the duty and care of a merchant in good standing, for arranging and providing the services listed in the tour itineraries and descriptions. Corner Adventures reviews its hotels and contractors on a continuing basis. Corner Adventures is responsible for conscientious travel preparations. Corner Adventures reserves the right to change any part of a motorcycle tour to improve its content or to adapt to changing conditions and situations as they arise. Corner Adventures is not responsible or liable for any delays or any changes in the schedule to accommodate unplanned events. Corner Adventures is not responsible or liable for any accidents and/or bodily injury or death resulting from the use of the motorcycle and drivers and passengers. Corner Adventures is not responsible for any natural disasters, strikes, riots, political turmoil, or other conditions beyond our control. Corner Adventures is not responsible or liable for any personal injury or personal property lost, stolen, or damaged while on a motorcycle tour.
11. Acknowledgement of Responsibility - Drivers & Passengers - Each driver and passenger must acknowledge reading, accept, and sign the CORNER ADVENTURES TERMS and CONDITIONS & INDEMNITY and RELEASE FORM before the commencement of your tour. The participant’s signing of this TERMS & CONDITIONS & INDEMNITY & RELEASE FORM will be the driver's and passenger’s acceptance of the risks of personal injury, property damage, or any loss associated with motorcycling. Each driver/passenger rides at his/her own risk and is legally liable for injury or damage to fellow participants or other road users, whether being led by the motorcycle tour leader or otherwise. Each rider must ride within his/her own skill level and with due consideration for their own safety and that of their fellow travellers. Each rider and passenger must follow the directions of the tour leader. The motorcycle tour leader reserves the right to terminate a rider’s or passenger’s motorcycle tour at his sole discretion for offensive behaviour, or if he considers the rider or passenger unsafe either to himself/herself or to others, thus endangering public well-being and that of the other participants.
13. Jurisdiction - This agreement between Corner Adventures and the participants shall be deemed to be made in Hong Kong and in case of disputes shall be decided in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands. The parties herein agree that in case of any dispute they will subject themselves to the courts of The Netherlands. The parties herein agree to be bound by their decisions including all decrees and orders, interim or otherwise.
14. Media - Corner Adventures reserves the right to take photographs and videos on all their tours, and to use any such photographs and videos on their website as well as for promotional, sales, brochures, or any other commercial purposes. Participants whose images appear in these photographs and film records give Corner Adventures permission to use these images on their website and for promotional, sales, brochures, or any other commercial purposes.
15. Release of Liability - Drivers and passengers, along with all their designated heirs, successors, and assignees, agree to release, indemnify, and hold Corner Adventures, it’s agents, contractors and employees harmless from any and all liability or claims directly or indirectly related to participation on a Corner Adventures tour.